Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Welcome to Kids in Kahoots!


Just a little about who Kids in Kahoots is. A craft cooperative, we are four daughters and a mom who enjoy crafting and wanted to see if we could turn a profit from our hobby. Lauren (Albuquerque, NM) makes soaps and sews. (Her daughter Monica does paper arts and daughter Erin designs clothing.) Annie (Wylie, TX) makes jewelry primarily but each year makes the most imaginative Christmas gifts! Claire (Haslet, TX) hand carves monster dolls and crochets all kinds of things. She also sews, paints, and refinishes furniture. Briana (Lewisville, TX) is technically a daughter-in-law, and is an art director for TracyLocke Advertising in Dallas. She is so crafty I don't know where to start, but her greatest forte is photography, which in my opinion is only matched by that of my son-in-law, Nathan (Claire's husband). I'm Suzi, a stay-at-home-Memaw to ten grandkids! I take care of Bri's baby, Remy, Mon-Fri so mommy can work, and in between bottles, diapers, and snuggles, I craft. My spare room has been turned into a studio, which I fondly call "The Guess Room" (having once been known as a guest room and now can be anything from a nursery to a place to entertain crafty friends, to a room for the grands to experiment with my craft supplies.) I grew up crafty, my kids grew up crafty, and now my grandkids are growing up crafty. We are, after all is said and done, a family that loves to create!

My other blog is Joyfully Yours, Susannah and is all about scrapbooking.

I'm glad to meet you here, my peeps! Check back often, because what ever is new or exciting at Kids in Kahoots will first be announced here!

No comments:

Post a Comment